Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tired and a full of different emotion day......

Hey Lovely Viewers............

its been such a tired day..............went to physics tuition at 8.30am....and end it at 1pm......after that terus chiong go sunway........just to teman wei lun and chao sheng buy cloths.......and for me.......i just stroll around pyramid and round around the same block countless time.....haiz....alot of stuff is running in my mind....so many thing just happen in one day.................like i have to find ways to replace my tuition class....cuz next friday im going to dedicate my time to my family on cny.......haiz butaa...........and also i was in a bad condition where people thinks that im the bad guy.......just so funny....well i always get the blame..............well thats life.......hehe.........so i really din enjoy my trip.......too bz thinking of nonsence............bt end of the day ok la.............the tiredness made me happy..........

I HOPE ALL WILL BE WELL SOON..........

and today when i was in physics tuition.......i was observing mr.moay..........its so funny...i imaginating that im him....and i was like scared......cuz i dun wanna to be a teacher.......haiz.....but he is a good physics teacher......not bad lar.......haha.............

and just now in pyramid waiting for bus about 1 hour only manage to get back to klang........haiz.........but all is good in the end....

Thank God.........

C ya.......ppl.....