Thursday, March 19, 2009

syntom to prove you are in love

Kiss on the stomach; be redi,...,
-Kiss on the Forehead; expresing a lov 4 him/her
-Kiss on the Ear; seducing!,haha!
-Kiss on the Cheek; cute,
-Kiss on the Hand; I adore yah!..
-Kiss on the Neck;We belong together..
-Kiss on the Shoulder;I want you..
-Kiss on the Lips;I love you..
__ __ ___ _________ _ ____ ____________ __ ___ _____ _ ____ ____
What the gesture means...
-Holding Hands; We definitely like each other.
-Slap on the Butt; That's mine.
-Holding on tight; I don't want to let go.
-Looking into each other's Eyes; liking each oder,
-Playing with Hair; Tell me you love me.
-Arms around the Waist; I like you too much to let go.
-Laughing while Kissing;I am completely comfortable with you.
________ _____ _________ __ ______ ____ ___________ ____ ___
Advice;
Don't ask for a kiss, take one.
If you were thinking about someone while reading this,
you're definitely in Love.
______ _____ _______ ____ ______________ __________ __ ____
Requirements:
Post this again after reading!!
Or you will have a bad year of Relationships.
______________________________ ___ ____ __ _____________
If you LIKE, LOVE, OR MISS someone right now
and can't get them out of your head

try to tell them or just be like me post it out and hope that she or he will feel it.....haha

but ps:i got no one to tell all this thing to......