Saturday, March 14, 2009

Choices in life....

Some times we will come infront of choices............but as a wise man once told me a good leader can really pick a choice and forget another one...........for me its hard.........i can pick a choice but i cant stop thinking of outcome of the choice......i will ask myself had i chosen correct???????

what can i do.........bang myself in the head no dun be stupid........im blogging ma........blogging really helped a lot...........

back to the topic......
so this is the thing that is currently happening on me........what to do........life still has to go on.....

another thing is emo.........
yesterday two of my fren din get to go for a state level competition.........so they also emo lo........im asking myself do emo help????????suddenly im also in a emo condition haha..............in the end of thew way.........i had a good night sleep..........everything is fine now....