Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the start of something new.....

The start of a blog.......

hi all......this is my blog......welcome all......dun worry my blog is rated E....it is suitable for people hu are in all shapes and sizes.....

so my name is yeen heng.....or my frens loved to call 'HON'......cause thats my 1st name.....im 15 this year....goin on 16 cause the year is goin to end....acctually i once started a blog......and i wasn a good blogger by that time.....i was just crapin around....but now im diffrent.....im not that little boy that wanna say GOD is unfair to us and say that is wrong and that is stupid......NO....from now on im goin to post all my memories in here and hope that blodspot will be here till im 99....hope i can live that long....cause i wan memori to be remember....hehe....

so i wanna tell u y i created this blog today......cause today....is just like any other day but the day before today i feel very sad bcuz incharge of finishing a task and by that second i felt that no one can help me BY THAT MOMENT.......but in the end of the day i had a bunch of fren supportin me......and i thank them....on that moment i felt happy....so im not publishin this blog to said that my life sucks......im sayin it rocks......

well thats all 4 now have a nice day.........

No comments: