Tuesday, December 30, 2008

i did what i have to do....

yo guys and girls.........today when i woke up.....i felt there's a aura.....i felt that my result 4 pmr shuld be..ok at least have 5 A .......bt when i gt slip....my result was just cukup makan only....bt thats nt wat i wan to fokus on today.....i wanna tell u all a story....


i was once a student hu loved to play truent......when i was form 2 la...now i change alot.....i dun love to study....cause i think i am smart engough.......bt i change becuz someone had bring me out of that life...i wasn a egomaniac anymore when i was in year 2008.....cause i know there's always someone better than me.......i wanted to thank that person.....so months before the exam....i was studying hard.....for only a few subjects la...lolz....and today even my result is average....bt i still wanna say i work hard 4 it......i was always bringin along books with me when exam was close....i studied back every single thing that i have miss.....so i was proud......and i did what i have to do......